Sunday, November 17, 2013

Rainy Windy Sunday

It started raining yesterday afternoon and the wind came up too. I have sneezed and blown for several days. I have allergies that are aggravated by the wind. I just stayed home yesterday afternoon and stayed in except for one brief visit to the local Wal Mart store. I found my flat wreath there and bought stamps. Today we will go to church, as usual, eat out with a group, and I will do my letters this afternoon now that I have stamps.

This evening I will watch 60 Minutes and whatever else I can find. Tomorrow we will eat swiss steak, potatoes and veggies and Bob will bring a salad. I will have frozen fruit (thawed) for dessert. I may get around to making some more cookies this afternoon.

We tried to watch TV last night but about 6:00 the picture began tearing again and until 8:30 we dealt with that. Finally Cox got it fixed at 8:30 and I watch the Big Bang Theory reruns until 9:30, when I went to bed.

I slept fairly well.

Perhaps more later...

3 comments:

Balisha said...

It's dark and gloomy here too, but predicted storms have bypassed us for the moment.Have a nice day, Margie.
Balisha

Margie's Musings said...

Thanks, Balisha. I hope all the storms bypassed you last night too.

Unknown said...

What kind of cookies will you make? I like your blog. Couldn't figure out how to subscribe. I'm new to this.