Sunday, January 26, 2014

A Nice Warm Sunday

This Sunday is supposed to be up in the 60's. Then tomorrow, it drops back down in the 20's again. Winter just can't seem to  make up it's mind.

Bob came over last evening and we watched several episodes of The Big Bang Theory after we watched the news.  Tonight we go to Marilyn's for the Living the Questions group. We will eat dinner there before we watch our video and have our discussion.

I will preside at church this morning and then we will go eat out somewhere together.  When I get home I will do my congregational weekly newsletter .

Next week, on Friday, I leave for Independence, Missouri, for the Restoration Studies Symposium.  Bob will take care of Missy while I'm gone. He has a key to my apartment and lives next door. She likes him and accepts him.  I will be back home Sunday mid afternoon. Looking at the weather, it appears it will be cold but dry.  As long as it is not raining or snowing, I can drive up there with no trouble. I have done it dozens of times. It's about a three hour drive.  I will have my hair done first.

When I get back home, we will watch the Superbowl. Outside of a couple of playoffs, I seldom watch football on TV.


2 comments:

Deb @ Frugal Little Bungalow said...

oh my goodness...the 60s sound like heaven to me right about now! :)

Margie's Musings said...

Me too Deb. Now it's 12 degrees this morning.