Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Cake Tuesday

I don't have to bake a cake today because we froze those from two weeks ago. I will just have to get them from Bob's freezer and load them into my trunk.  First though, I will have to get that large piece of plastic out of my trunk. I forgot to get it out when I got home from Missouri two weeks ago.

It's 38 degrees this morning...a little colder then I imagined. But it's supposed to get up to 70's today.  I have a very runny nose to deal with. I took an allergy pill yesterday evening and again this morning but the nose continues to drip. And now I have one of my rare headaches. I guess I'll take a couple of Aleve.

We will have our swiss steak today. I already have the table set.  I do need to get some fruit out of the freezer later this morning. I finally finished off those failed peanut butter crisscrosses. They tasted fine but looked anemic.  I will try to get some more cookies made later this week...maybe tomorrow.  Tomorrow evening I have the Pinch meeting at 5:30.

Thursday I am looking forward to my lunch with Myra. It's been months since we have caught up with our visiting.

I made the mistake of taking extra strength Tylenol about 9:00 and it does absolutely nothing for me.  It's 10:45 and I still have the headache.

 More later...

It took most of the afternoon for the headache to go away and I had to stay out of the wind for that to happen.

Bob came over this evening and we watched some TV (The Big Bang Theory reruns).  He left at 8:00 and I went in to take my bath and get ready for bed. I wont go to bed right now but I'll try to stay awake.

No comments: