Friday, February 21, 2014

Exercise Friday

I have been to Independence to get my hair done this morning. It's 20 degrees out there today but it's supposed to get up to 65 degrees. If we don't all get pneumonia it will be a miracle.  Then later after that around 9:00 we will go to exercise class at the senior center. I don't know whether we will go to Utopia afterward or not.

I plan to make a chicken pot pie for lunch/dinner. I looked up the recipe yesterday and copied it off for my recipe book.  I have already set the table. We will just have applesauce with it instead of salad.

I really need to get with it and clean the apartment. I slept well last night although I did have some weird dreams. I woke up at 5:15 and got right up to get ready for my trip to Independence.  First priority...Missy's treats. She insists. Then fill her food bowl next and check her water supply.  If I don't do that first, she follows me around meowing.  Spoiled rotten cat!

More later....

I got the apartment cleaned today after all.  I didn't get much else done though. The chicken pot pie turned out fine and lunch was good.

Bob and I may go to Joplin today. he would like to go out of town.  He is bored. A trip to Independence didn't take care of his need for a change of scenery.

We will see how he feels about that in the morning. .

No comments: