Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Exercise Wednesday

I guess I'll go to exercises today. I didn't go Monday or Friday. But it's 34 degrees right now.  It's supposed to rain tonight and perhaps tomorrow when I go to meet Myra.  And the wind is supposed to be fierce. Darn! The wind has really messed with my sinus.

Bob will pick up his Coffeyville sister and they will go to Independence tomorrow to meet his Independence sister for breakfast. The three of them are the last siblings left of eleven.  He is the only man.

We will have hamburgers and french fries for lunch today. I will fix some pudding for dessert.  I have a can of Coke for our drink. That's unhealthy, I know but now and then I break loose.  I wish the US would stop using high fructose corn syrup for sweeteners. More and more products are labeled "no high fructose corn syrup". They don't use it in either Canada or Mexico.  Obviously the corn lobby is strong here in the US.  Capitalism...it's greed driven.

I managed to stay up until 9:00 PM last night. My cell phone rang twice after I went to bed with a text message ...with the same Amber Alert. Once is fine at bedtime...but twice with the same alert??  Someone dropped the ball.

More later....

They found the ten year old girl..... dead.  They found the man who took her and he has been changed with murder. It happened in Springfield, Missouri.  What a pity! The little girl was playing in her yard around 5:00 PM and this guy drove around the block a couple of times before he forced her into his truck.

We did go to exercise class. Afterward we stopped at Utopia to visit with Marilyn. Then we came home and I came in my house to fix our hamburgers and french fries. Then Bob went home to take a nap and I went to buy a newspaper. After I finished the crossword puzzle, I took the paper over and put it on Bob's mailbox. 

Tonight at 5:30, I go to Pinch meeting.  It's a little past three now. It's supposed to rain and blow a lot of wind tonight and tomorrow.  I am to meet Myra if she can still come.


No comments: