Thursday, March 27, 2014

A Brisk Thursday

Today the wind is blowing 45 miles an hour and we are under a wind advisory.  Semis can be blown over off the highway.  They often are. It may rain some today too. I will not cook today since I will be leaving for the retreat tomorrow. Leslie wants to eat at Olive Garden for lunch. The registration is to be after 3:30. She wants to go to the mall before then too.

I am doing a small load of white laundry this morning. Bob just came home from his Lion's Club meeting and came by to tell me about it. He went home a minute ago to do some laundry himself.  We willl go to Independence for lunch at Great China. That way I will not have leftovers to deal with.  On the way back, we will stop and run the bulletin for Sunday. He is presiding on Sunday since I will be gone. He will feed and water Missy while I am gone and clean up after her at her litter box.

I will not go to the market until I get back.  I am low on money and don't get my social security until the second Wednesday of the month.

I may change my bed in the morning. It's time. I usually do that every other Saturday.

More later....


No comments: