Friday, March 14, 2014

A Busy Friday

It was a busy Friday. For one thing, I didn't sleep well at all. I had raked and bagged some more leaves on Thursday and my arms hurt and my lower back hurt too. I should have taken an Aleve or two before bed but I didn't. I hate to take meds and take as few as possible.

I got up shortly before 5:00 and put my makeup on and dressed. Later this morning  we went to exercise class.  Afterward Marilyn wanted us to go to Utopia for coffee so we did.  Then I came home and after doing some white laundry I fixed dinner. We had the pork cutlets, mashed potatoes and gravy and veggies. Bob brought over cottage cheese. I didn't have anything for dessert but we didn't need anything today. The dinner was filling.

I went to the bank this afternoon and then to the market. I needed frozen fruit for my dinner smoothie.

Marilyn called this afternoon and asked me to buy a DVD for her. It's the one we are using for our Sunday evening classes. It's called  "Painting the Stars".  She wants to give it to Howard and Judy for a gift.  I have an account with "Living the Questions" so I ordered it for her. She will repay me when it comes in 3 to 5 days when it comes. .

This afternoon I lay down for awhile and Missy lay on my lap. I think I may have slept a little. Then later I read and watched the 5:00 news and after 6:00 Bob came over to watch TV with me and have a our usual small glass on wine.

He left awhile ago and I took my bath and put my pjs on and watched some more TV .

In the morning just before 7:00 we will go to breakfast at Eggberts. 

No comments: