Thursday, March 13, 2014

An Interesting Thursday

Today was kind of interesting.  I awoke in the early morning and finally got back to sleep. Then I slept until almost 7:30. Bob had gone on to his Lions Club meeting. When he got home he came over to see me and tell me about it. I was in the middle of making up my face and was not yet dressed. I answered the door in my pjs.  He didn't stay but came back later and visited. We decided the day was too lovely to waste. So we decided to go on to Bartlesville today and not wait until Saturday. It may rain Saturday.

We walked around the mall for awhile. Then we went to McCalisters and had half a sandwich and a bowl of soup with sweet tea. It was all very good. Then we went to Hobby Lobby where I found my magnetic photo frames.

From there we went to Pecks Meat Locker and bought a tube of hamburger patties and three separate pounds of ground meat.  It all came to around $30.00.  That's where my kids get their beef processed.  It's local grass fed meat.

I bought gas there in Dewey. It's $3.24 a gallon there and it's $3.69 here in Coffeyville. I never buy gas in Coffeyville.

Then we came back home and Bob raked his leaves up and bagged them. After he finished, I raked mine up and bagged up four more bags of leaves.  It's never ending job.

I took a short nap afterward with Miss Kitty on my lap.

After that I read the newspaper and took it over to Bob. Later I fixed myself a smoothie in the blender with mixed berries and milk. He came over at 6:00 and we watched the new episode of The Big Bang Theory. He went home at 7:30 and I took my bath and put my pjs on. In the morning at 7:00, I have a hair appointment in Independence.

It was a nice day. Tomorrow I will go to exercise class and then cook  lunch.

2 comments:

Balisha said...

Hope your day was nice...Balisha

Margie's Musings said...

It was, Balisha. Thanks!