Thursday, March 20, 2014

Lunch in Chanute

Bob and I are going to Chanute to eat with Gay at Opie's. I try to get up to Chanute about once every month to six weeks to see Gay. She is my oldest and dearest friend.

One of their neat gift shops is going out of business and we will browse around there. In my situation,  I shouldn't buy a thing.  But I always enjoy a visit with Gay.

I slept fairly well last night. I woke up at 3:00 AM with my back and arms hurting. I tried to get back to sleep but it wasn't going to happen. So I got up and poured a glass of milk and took two Aleve. That helped a lot but I still have aches and pains. After I've been up awhile that should subside.

More later....

We went to Chanute this afternoon and had a nice lunch.  Then Tony and Gay and Bob and I looked around in that store.  I didn't buy a thing. 

Then I came home and took a nap. Today the wind was furious. The paper came awhile ago and I read it and did the crossword puzzle.  I took it over to Bob's for him to read. He will be over after awhile to have our wine and watch TV.

Tomorrow I have a dental appointment at 8:20. I will not be going to exercise class.  

No comments: