Saturday, April 12, 2014

Home on Saturday

We had a very nice weekend. We went to Silver Dollar City yesterday morning, went to Olive Garden for lunch. . That evening after a rest, we went to a show on the strip. We get back to the motel about 10:00 and I got to bed about 11:00. This morning after visiting Panera Bread, we went to the Branson Landing. I bought a couple of pair of earrings. Then came on back to Joplin where we ate lunch at (I am so tired I can't remember the name of the restaurant) ...later maybe.

We got back home about 3:00. Bob said he got a nap but I just sat in the recliner with Missy Kitty  in my lap. She seemed very glad to see me again. 

Bob dropped by this evening and brought some more wine..again the Moscatto.  We each had a small glass and watched some TV but then we both were very tired and he went home to get ready for bed. I took a shower and washed my hair and tried to do something with it. I worked on this blog and read my e-mail but then I really needed to get to bed. I am so tired. I drove half the way home. Bob drove the first half.

Tomorrow I will post some photos from Silver Dollar City.

Here they are. 

The first is a photo of Bob while we were resting at the end of our day The second is us watching an Ecuadorian bad we saw when we first came into the park. The third is an Irish band and then I found  I meant to take a photo for the fourth  but instead mistakenly took a video.



3 comments:

Balisha said...

Glad you had a good time...Rest up today.
Balisha

marlu said...

I haven't been to Branson since 1982! I imagine it has changed. I remember a lot of traffic and narrow roads.

Margie's Musings said...

Marlu, there are lots of new roads to help you get around Branson.

And, yes, it is much larger.