Sunday, April 13, 2014

Stormy Sunday

The morning was fairly sunny and after church we went to Just Us over to Cherryvale for dinner. They have lowered their prices two dollars just to stay open. I hope that works. That is one of Bob and my favorite restaurants.

Then when I got home I did the letters to advise our absent members about what is going on at church.

Then this evening the storm hit. We were under severe thunderstorm warning for a half hour. We got a lot of very needed rain.  There was no hail either. There was just a lot of wind and rain.  Bob came over and we watched 60 Minutes and some Big Bang Theory until Cosmos came on. Then he went home to get ready for bed and I took my bath here.  Now I am watching Cosmos by myself.

When I unhooked this laptop computer, it crashed again. It seems to be pretty unstable. I was able to get it back up though...as you can see. How long it will last is anyone's guess.

I will make meatloaf for dinner tomorrow after exercise class. We will have fried potatoes and veggies and Bob will bring a salad.  I will make some pudding for dessert.

I know it's weird but it's supposed to snow tomorrow. Later in the week it's supposed to warm up again. Weird weather! 

Jeannie, my neighbor right next door in the fourplex brought me a lemon cream cheese pie tonight. How sweet!   We will have that for dessert tomorrow.


1 comment:

Deb @ Frugal Little Bungalow said...

It got VERY warm here yesterday...85 or higher..too hot too suddenly. I had the windows open and a fan running last night in order to sleep! :)

We are to have a drastic drop tomorrow...down to 26 at night.

talk about extremes! :)