Monday, April 21, 2014

Monday Again

Well, it's Monday again and we will have exercise class again. I slept well last night. I awoke at 3:30 and went to the bathroom and took my thyroid pill. Then I got right back to sleep. I slept until nearly 5:00 and then got up and dressed and made my coffee and ate my cereal. I let Missy out briefly since she wanted to eat some grass and listen to the birds. Bob came out and spoke to her and she ran back to the door.

I took some photos at the Easter egg hunt yesterday morning. I will get them on the computer and upload them to the blog later.

I will fix the other half of that roast for lunch/dinner today.  The first half was not very good. I hope this is the better half. I will put some onion soup on it and chop up some fresh onions to add too. Then I will put a couple of potatoes in with it. I still have half of Bob's coleslaw from yesterday so we will have it and a veggie too. Maybe I will fix some pudding for dessert.

I would like to plant my flowerbed if it doesn't rain today. We were supposed to have had rain last night but it missed us. It's still in the forecast for today and tonight but we may miss that too. We really need the rain.

More later...

This evening it rained cats and dogs for about thirty minutes. Then it stopped. Missy wanted to go out afterward. She ate some grass. I guess she needed it or she wouldn't have eaten it. Then she came in.

After Bob left I took my bath and then watched some Antique Roadshow. The I turned over to watch "Jaws" on AMC. .

No comments: