Sunday, June 8, 2014

Sunday Sermon Again

I have the sermon again this morning at church. I've worked on it for a couple of weeks now. I traded Bill Sundays because he and Carol have gone to North Carolina to a disaster training meeting.  He will take the last Sunday of the month. That's when I was formerly scheduled.

I've had the sore muscle in my right leg for several weeks now. I don't know what brought that on. It may be connected to the gouge I took four or five weeks ago when the door to my car caught the wind and hit my right leg.  It gouged a hole in that leg that took over four weeks to heal. Anyhow it aches almost constantly in the leg four inches above that wound. Always something! Getting old is not for sissies!

I don't know where we will eat lunch today. It's always a toss up. I leave it to John and Leslie to make that decision.

When I get home though, I will do my weekly newsletters and get them out on the mailbox.

Right now I have white laundry in the wash  and it will need to go into the dryer soon.

More later...

After church we ate at a different Mexican restaurant. It was alright but not great. Then I came home and did the weekly newsletter. After that, I took a nap.

Now it's 4:00 PM and in three hours we will go to Keith and Joyce's for Living the Questions small group meeting. 

I stripped the daybed and washed the sheets. I will sleep tonight back in my own bed.  Then I will see if my leg still hurts.


No comments: