Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Tuesday Surgery Day

Well. today is the day. I will be interested to see just how it goes to have both eyelids done at the same time. Here I sit with no makeup on my face and glasses.  I don't see as well with glasses but I certainly won't be wearing my contacts for awhile.

I didn't sleep  well the first part of the night.  I awoke at 11:00 with awful pain in my right leg.  I don't know what's going on there but as soon as I recover from the eyelid surgery, if it isn't a lot better, I will check in with the doctor.  I ended up taking a 500 mg Tylenol to get to sleep again.

I will get my hair done at 8:30  this morning. Leslie will be by here to pick me up about 9:00.  My appointment is at 1:00 but I am supposed to be there a little early.

I downloaded Hillary's new book this morning. It is called "Hard Choices" and I think that is an appropriate name for it.  Her life has been full of hard choices. If she runs for President in 2016 I will vote for her.

More later...

The morning went well and the surgery went off like clockwork.  I have quite a bit of swelling and bruising so it may be awhile before I can blog again.  I  slept all afternoon and Bob evidently stayed and watched me. He left a bit ago.

Good night all!

6 comments:

Balisha said...

Hi Margie,
Hope your surgery goes well. You are in my prayers today.
Balisha

Margie's Musings said...

Thank you, Balisha!

marlu said...

So glad that all went well.
Any surgery is no fun. Take it easy now!

Betty said...

Glad everything went well with your surgery.

Margie's Musings said...

Thanks gals! Everything went off like clockwork.

Deb @ Frugal Little Bungalow said...

Rest up and get well soon! :)