Tuesday, August 12, 2014

A Smaller Tuesday

Thank goodness it's Tuesday and I only work half a day. Yesterday was very busy and I worked alone.  It worked out O.K. except I was sooooo tired.

I  slept well last night although I had leg and foot cramps before I went to bed.

We will have Marilyn's chicken casserole tonight with salad and a veggie. She also sent some of her pumpkin dessert with me so we will have dessert.

I am having a hard time with standing on my feet for hours. My left foot has a failed bunion surgery and that may become a problem. I hope I am going to be able to do this. I had my younger son, Scott, cancel his allotment to me . He has a tax bill to pay off before his March retirement.

More later...

Well, today was not quite as exhausting. It was only 3 1/4 hours too.  Tomorrow I am required to attend the job fair in Independence so I won't go in to the museum tomorrow at all.

We will have Marilyn's leftover chicken casserole for dinner tonight with broccoli and a salad.  I have some of her leftover dessert too.

I stopped and bought pecans at the Natural Food Store before coming home.

More still later....

Bob and I decided there was absolutely nothing on TV tonight so we went up to V & S Variety and rented The Monument Men...a very good movie, based on a true event.

He went home about 8:00 and I took my bath  and chose the clothes I will wear tomorrow to the Job Fair in Independence.  I don't work tomorrow because I am required to attend the job fair.

No comments: