Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Wednesday Job Fair

I am required to attend the job fair in Independence today from 10:00 until 2:00. I will be paid for that time. I will work my regular 6 1/2 hours tomorrow at the museum.  I think Bob and I will eat out today. I won't be home until 3:00 because of my hair appointment at 2:00 there following the job fair.

My social security did come in today. I was assured that it would when I called them last month. However, I later received a letter from them saying it might be another month so I was concerned.  Anyhow, I am relieved that the person I spoke with was correct.

My leg cramped again last night and my right leg ached. Finally I got up and took that medication for leg cramps  that I got at the senior center. That seemed to help and I was able to sleep until 5:10.

More later....

I went on to exercise class and then to Independence to the Job Fair.  I looked around and stopped in to see Aime.  I picked up one application for the Montgomery County Health Clinic but that was the only Coffeyville site there. The rest were from Independence, Parsons and Neodesha.  I'm not going to drive 15 to 30 miles daily for a 20 hour a week job. Aime told me to go on and enjoy my day so I did. I called Bob and asked him if he wanted to come up and eat at Big Cheese with me. I asked Carol to switch my appointment from 2:00 to noon and she agreed and took Bob for his haircut too.

Then we ate at Big Cheese.  I went on out to Leslie's and picked up my ground beef and John gave me a watermelon from his garden too.

Bob and I will eat some of that this evening.

More even later.....

We didn't eat the watermelon  and there was not much on TV so Bob went home early. I took my bath and went to bed..very tired.

No comments: