Friday, August 15, 2014

Laid Back Friday

This has been a restful day. Bob and I went to exercise class this morning. Afterward we went to Utopia for coffee and a cinnamon roll.  Then a little later I fixed lunch and I fixed an extra pork chop for Marilyn along with some fried potatoes and some sliced tomatoes. I took that lunch over to her after our lunch.

Then I came home and took a nap with Missy on my lap.

I am still looking for my Cox bill. It has not come yet.  I usually pay it on the 18th so I don't know when to expect it now.  I may have to call them to find out what it is since I went up a level and am going to have to pay for renting a box. All my other bills are paid now.

This evening I will go out to church and help set up for the backpack party tomorrow evening. I do not want to go to the backpack party.  Surely they will have enough help without me.

I will eat some yogurt for my supper. That will be nice and light.

More later....

I went out to church at 6:30 only to learn that the meeting was at 7:00. While I was there alone, I swept up the dead bugs (our church is in the country) and made some copies of class material  for tomorrow's adult class.  Finally Leslie, Melissa, Kelly, Mary Beth, Karan and Bobby came and we proceeded to lay out the materials and back packs for the kids.   I left at 9:00 and got home in time to watch the second half of Dateline.  I stayed up until 10:00.

No comments: