Friday, September 19, 2014

Friday Again

How the weeks fly by! Here it is Friday again. We will have exercise class this morning at 9:00 AM. Then I don't know what I will do the rest of the day. I read on my Kindle last night until 10:00 and then went to bed.

The apartment is clean and dusted and I am doing laundry again this morning since I changed my bed.  Missy is waiting for me to go out on the carport with her so I will get back to this later...

We went to exercise class and then to Utopia for coffee and a scone. Now we will have our lunch a little later.

Still I haven't heard from the hospital. I don't know when their board meets and they have to make the decision of whether I get hired for that location or not..

More even later....

I started to work on the booklet for the class reunion next year. I have it roughed out. Anything can happen in the next year though.  We could lose a lot more classmates. But it's begun anyhow.

Bob came over later and we had wine and cookies and watched "the 5th episode of "The Roosevelts". He left at 9:00 and I took my bath and read until 10:30.  Then I went to bed.

No comments: