Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Warm Wednesday

It's kind of warm today after cooling down the past two weeks. I fixed meatloaf for lunch and fried potatoes and broccoli and Bob still had some salad. Then I fixed banana pudding and we had some snicker-doodle cookies for dessert.

I got the house cleaned yesterday and did the laundry the day before so I really have little to do today except work on a letter and a postcard about the class mini reunion we are thinking of having next year.  I will to the post office and buy 80 postcards after Bobby comes to pick up his supper.  Bob's car is in the shop and it should be finished this evening. He is lost without his car.

We did go to exercise class this morning.  And after dinner we took Missy out on the carport for awhile. She is back in now.

I will read the Reader's Digest this afternoon. And Bob got his car back too. He is not entirely satisfied with the result. It appears to him that the parts do not fit as seamlessly as he wants.  He will go visit with the body man later tomorrow.

More later....

I did get the Reader's Digest finished and  also wrote a letter to the classmate that wanted the mini reunion next year. I will wait for her answer until I send out the other letters to those who are not online.

Bob came over to watch the news and have a glass of wine. At 7:00 he went home and I took my bath and put my pjs on to watch "The Roosevelts".  I will go to bed after that.

No comments: