Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Tuesday and Back to Independence

This afternoon, after lunch, I will go back to Independence to balance Juanita's checkbook.  She called to tell me she had her bank statement yesterday afternoon.  Juanita has lost her sight and can no longer do those things for herself. She's 93 next month.

We will have our pork cutlets for lunch today. I will make mashed potatoes and gravy too and a veggie. Bob will bring coleslaw.  I have some pudding made and, of course, the cookies I made yesterday.

I finished my book yesterday. It was pretty good until the last part. It was by Lauren Bacall. At the last she began to repeat herself and get maudlin.

I have just downloaded another book and will start it today.

More later....

 Pembroke Welsh Corgi / Dog 8 x 10 GLOSSY Photo Picture

This looks like Leslie's Corgi puppy.

I went up to Independence to Juanita's after lunch and balanced her checkbook.  It went fine this time.

John brought me a check too...to pay for the ink cartridges I used and the stamps I bought to send out the  class registration form.

More later.....

Bad news! My car is leaking oil again. I called Honda of Bartlesville and they want it first thing in the morning.  So, it's back to Bartlesville.

2 comments:

Balisha said...

What a cute puppy. Your meal sounds like what I'm having today.
Balisha

Margie's Musings said...

Great! Mine was good, Balisha! The puppy is darling!