Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Wednesday and Back to Bartlesville

Another mess! I mentioned yesterday that my car is leaking oil AGAIN.  So this morning, first thing, I'm heading back to Bartlesville to the Honda agency.  I'm hoping it's just the oil plug and that someone didn't get it in there tight. In the meantime, my nice clean carport floor has another large oil spot on it. Drat!

While I am there, I will go to their Wal Mart for the few groceries I need. It is a superstore.

I will miss my exercise class and perhaps lunch here at home. I want to get some mascara there at the Merle Norman store too. I will drop by Christopher and Banks and check out their super sale too. So I may miss fixing lunch today depending on how long all that takes.

I slept well last night. I stayed up until 9:30 and watched the special on PBS on the Baby Boomer generation. It was fairly interesting. I find if I can stay up a little later, I can sleep better.

More later...

Sure enough...the car was leaking oil and from two different places.  So..they kept it again and will reinstall the motor (or order another new one...I didn't ask which) I have the courtesy car again. How disgusting! I am so disappointed in this entire mess.

Now once again I have to try to clean up a mess on the carport. I put kitty litter on it last night but I don't know if that will do it or not. I may have to borrow that "Green" stuff again and scrub it.

I have fixed my casserole dish for dinner and have it ready to put in the oven at 4:30. We will have supper instead of lunch. I got home too late to do lunch. That dish is quite involved.

More even later....

 Our casserole was fine but I can't decide if I like it or not. I froze half of it for another day.

Bob came over for awhile and I took my bath when he left and am reading my Kindle. I will go to bed when I can no longer keep my eyes open.

1 comment:

Deb @ Frugal Little Bungalow said...

Well I hope they fix it correctly once and for all this time!!

If the kitty litter doesn't work tell one of those mechanics to come over and clean it up ( yeah right ! :)