Friday, December 26, 2014

Friday and Back to Work

I will go up to the US Cellular store this morning at 8:30 and get my new smart phone activated. Leslie says to go early because they will be swamped and they don't open until 9:00.  I will have a lot to learn about this phone. The instructions are very brief. They don't even tell one how to answer a call. I guess they will show me at US Cellular.

I will go in to work at 12:30 and stay until 5:30 today and every work day until next pay period. That way I can make up some of my lost time. 

I may have a chicken casserole today since we had ham for Christmas. I will make a ham and scalloped potatoes casserole later with some of that leftover ham. I will also make beans and cornbread with some of it later. I have frozen the bone with some of the meat still clinging to it. Of course, Bob wants to go to El Publito for lunch and we may do that.

I need to change my Monday doctor's appointment too. I have a conflict with my hair appointment and the hair appointment is the most important.  :)

More later....

We ended up going to El Publito for lunch and Bob bought my lunch. It was good...as usual.

I got to work a half hour early and later learned they close on Fridays at 5:00 so I didn't get to work that extra half hour. may be I can make it up another day before the pay period is over. When I got home I was exhausted as usual.  I ate some yogurt and drank some Chi Latte.  Now it's almost 8:30 and I am, just going
to bed. I've plugged in my phone and I'll see if it charges alright over night.  I notice I can't use this one while it's charging.


2 comments:

Deb @ Frugal Little Bungalow said...

I have a smart phone but only use it for phone calls, texting, and pictures every once in a while. It is an older one, too...an IPhone 3 ( I think they are up to 6 now :)

Good Luck ! :) I imagine that my phone does 100 things that I am totally clueless about :)

Margie's Musings said...

Mine is not too smart. I am going to use mine just like you do yours.