Sunday, December 21, 2014

Sunday and Church

I woke up after sleeping well last night. My stomach problem seems to be gone this morning.  So I will go to church this morning. I got two papers today so I will take one to Bob and one to John.

After church we will eat out somewhere with the church group. Then after that I will do my letters and last of all bake Snickerdoodle cookies instead of making the peanut clusters for the library party tomorrow.  Peanut clusters are pretty expensive and I have the ingredients for cookies.

I enjoy listening to the Holiday music on my TV during this season of the year. And I like to watch "The Christmas Carol" every Christmastime too. I am taking the gifts for Jeromy's family to Leslie at church today. Jeromy and Marlene and the girls will spend Christmas at Topeka with Marlene's folks this year. They alternate the holidays every year. We had them last year.

I have a hair appointment in the morning at 10:00 in Independence. Afterward I will go to Goody's and  try to use my $10.00 gift certificate.  After that, I will go back to town and order a small Big Cheese pizza for our lunch. Bob brought Coke over. I seldom drink soda but when we have hamburgers or pizza I break down and drink a Coke.

Then I will need to go to the library at noon for the party.  We will eat as soon as I get home from Independence.

More later....

I had a very busy afternoon. I did the letters after we returned from  El Publito for lunch after church.  Then I made cookies and peanut clusters.  Finally after I got everything finished, I called Bob to see if he wanted to come watch 60 Minutes with me. He was at the market buying some ice cream and was going to call to see if he could bring it over to share a bowl.  We had some Chi Latte and a bowl of Cookies and Cream ice cream.  He stayed for 60 Minutes after the football game and then after he left I took my bath and joined Missy in the recliner and watched a movie until 10:00.

Then I went to bed.


No comments: