Saturday, February 14, 2015

Saturday and Breakfast

This morning Bob and I will go to breakfast as is our usual Saturday morning activity. Afterward, at 9:00, I will go in to the library for two hours. That is the last of the hours I have worked extra to make up for the Monday President's Day holiday. We have a Valentine Day banquet this evening at 6:00 PM. We will pick up both Phyllis and Joyce.

Bob and I may go to Joplin..if he's still interested, on Monday, after my hair appointment. Kathy moved it to Monday at 9:45.... anticipating snow. Now they have taken the snow out of the forecast.

I don't know what Katie has in mind for my two hours this morning.  Hopefully they will go fast. I scanned the Spanish section yesterday and also the large print non fiction. I also cleaned shelves and shelf read. There's always shelf reading to do.

I am doing some laundry again this morning. The colored jeans I wore to work yesterday were filthy. We never think of a library being a dirty place but I get dusty every time I work. I brushed the dust off before I came home but when I turned those jeans wrong side out to put them in the laundry, they were covered with dust inside. So I put my dish mat and towels in with them and the tablecloth I took off the table yesterday. I also had some socks and underwear so hopefully everything will come clean.

Last night he came over and we watched "Saving Mr. Banks".  It was very good. I recommend it highly. We may watch videos from the library on the evenings there is no worthwhile TV.  There is very little on TV that we are interested in watching...a lot of PBS,....and 60 Minutes on Sunday evenings is about all.  We do watch the new episodes of The Big Bang Theory on Thursday evenings.

More later...

We had a good time at the Valentine Party. There were 14 of us counting  my two small great grandchildren.

I got home and took my bath about 8:00 and was in bed by 9:00. 

No comments: