Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Wednesday and Another Work Day

We will have exercise class this morning and then when I get home I will heat up the oven and bake my meatballs. After my hair appointment yesterday I went out to John and Leslie's to get the three pounds of ground beef she forgot to bring to me at church Sunday. She convinced me to stay and she fixed her wonderful meatballs and sent me home with 9 for our dinner today. They have to bake for an hour so I will peel potatoes and boil those for frying. She makes her own barbeque sauce from scratch. I will have brussell sprouts with them and Bob will bring a salad. I still have some pudding for dessert and cookies. Thank you, Leslie!

I actually felt well after working yesterday. I did not come home exhausted as usual. That's because I did not have my arms up over my head scanning bar codes. My back does not even hurt today. It has been aching between my shoulder blades from holding my arms up.

Aime e-mailed me yesterday about a conference she will be attending in Irving, Texas in May. She is supposed to bring two of her program participants with her and she wants me to be one of them. We will leave May 26th (the day after Memorial Day) and return May 29th. I will be paid for my time. The other participant and I will take some training classes there. I have taken training before when I first started in the program but it was held at our college here in Coffeyville. I imagine I will be putting away books again today and the rest of the week. I also put away DVDs. So I stayed busy.

My social security came in today...thank goodness! I still have bills to pay later in the month..the cable bill and my insurance but at least I have money in there now.

More later....


2 comments:

Deb @ Frugal Little Bungalow said...

You have me thinking that I might make some meatballs today or tomorrow :)

Margie's Musings said...

Ours were wonderful! You should!