Thursday, August 6, 2015

Thursday and Cleaning Day

I slept pretty well last night but woke up at 4:00 so I just finally got up. I'm ready for my day now.  I even have the laundry in the washer.

I haven't heard a word from the college yet. That may not develop. I may just have to tough it out at the library.

Missy is wanting to go out but it's much too early. It's only a little past 5:00 now. I usually wait until at least 6:00. Then at 7:00 I get her back in so I can start my cleaning. I need to take her litter box out and dump it and wash it and start new. I do that every once in awhile.

We plan to go over to Cherryvale for lunch today at the buffet "Just Us". We will have the spaghetti tomorrow.  I will need to get some money at the bank and also go to the market sometime this weekend.

Yesterday at work, I put away DVDs and checked in those as well as books. I put away the new fiction. I kept looking for work to do and brought home my index cards with the lists of magazines they carry. Some they keep forever, some they keep for 3 years and some they will have me (or someone else if I am gone) bundle at the end of the year for recycling. Katie has never recycled the ones I bundled when I started there last fall. They are just stacked around on bottom shelves in the back room.

Bob came over and we gave the new Big Bang Theory another try. Neither of us liked it anymore so he went home after wine and cookies and I took my bath and later at 9:30, after I woke up in the recliner, Missy and I went to bed.

No comments: