Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Wednesday and Half Way Through the Work Week

We are under a severe thunderstorm watch.  I never worry about that. This is southeast Kansas.  They think the storm won't arrive until 9:00 or so and there may be hail with it and high winds.

I didn't sleep quite as well last night. My hands hurt but somehow I got to sleep.

I don't know what Katie will have me do today. Yesterday I had only a couple of baskets stacked double to put away.  Then I put away the new fiction and filed the library cards that they use for inner library loans. Then she put me to scanning. I got three bookcases finished before my hands gave out.  Today I sign my time sheet and tomorrow I will be paid by my program. I already made my first car payment this month. I will make another before the month is out. My social security doesn't come in until the 12th this month....that's the second Wednesday.

I am going to bake cookies this morning. Bobby was here for lunch yesterday for the last day. Karan was to come home last evening if their plane was not late. She and Marilyn came home but Pat stayed a few more days.

We are having spaghetti at lunch. We will have green beans and Bob's salad and garlic bread with it. Then we still have apple brown betty for dessert and Bob's vanilla ice cream.

More later......

We decided to finish off the tuna noodle casserole for lunch along with Bob's salad. We did have apple brown betty for dessert . Tomorrow we plan to go over to Cherryvale fora meal at "Just Us".  We always enjoy that.

Bob came over for awhile this evening but we had seen the Nature show on PBS so he decided to go home and get ready for bed and I took my bath after he he left and put my PJs on. Missy and I sat in the recliner for awhile but I wanted to finish my blog so I came into the den to do that. She is here behind me on the daybed taking a nap on her afghan. I will go to bed soon. It's nearly 9:00 and I get up at 5:00 as a rule. Tomorrow is house cleaning day too.

No comments: