Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Wednesday and Hump Day

I got up at 4:15 after a fitful night's sleep.  I don't know what the deal is...why I'm not sleeping well again. It's been off and on for awhile.

Today for lunch we will have a roast beef with potatoes and carrots and onions. Bob will bring a salad. I have some more fruit for dessert and this time I have whipped cream to add to it.  Some time ago, I had the butcher cut a larger roast in two and wrap them separately. This is the second half. I have the table set already. I try to do that right away and it cuts down on the amount of preparation I have to deal with.

Tomorrow we will have the leftover goulash from Monday.

I dug out some more things to put in the church's rummage sale September 11th and 12th.  I need to get some price stickers this morning to price everything I have taken out there. Saturday afternoon after Gay leaves, or maybe Friday after I get off work, I will go out there and get my stuff priced. I went out awhile ago to put that stuff in my car trunk and that stray cat that hurt Missy ran out from under my car. I'm so glad I didn't let her out.

My old friend, Gay, and I will meet at noon Saturday to have lunch at the sandwich shop in Dearing. She is looking for a new recliner so we will stop at Haymaker Furniture Store there and let her look.

More later...

No comments: