Saturday, October 31, 2015

Saturday and a Cook Free Day

This morning Bob will come by to pick me up for breakfast at Sirloin Stockade.  Later we may go to "Just Us" for lunch. I wouldn't mind just having our leftover broccoli soup but we'll see how hungry we are at noon.

I slept really well last night and woke up shortly before 5:00AM....my usual rising time. I always make my bed as soon as I get up and dress and make up my face. When I look in the mirror before that, I see my grandmother looking back to me.  :) Oh my!

I fixed myself one cup of coffee to get my eyes open and get me going for the day. When the rain stops today, I must go to the market. My list is growing. Bob said he went yesterday afternoon when the rain let up but when he came out of Wal Mart it was really pouring.

I see the Mets won last night's game three of the World Series. I just couldn't stay up for it. Missy and I went to bed at 9:00. I watched it just through the 5th inning. I hadn't had much sleep the night before.

I may continue my shredding today. I got half the bottom drawer finished yesterday...through the Ps.  It's a big job and I may try to keep it up as I go along to avoid having to go through this again and to get everything organized.  Now I have my own shredder. When I am gone the kids will be amazed at how organized I have been. :) 

More later....

Breakfast was good but filling. We may actually decide to eat our leftover soup for lunch and save "Just Us" for Sunday after church. Phyllis may want to go with us.  Now I am catching up on working on the sermon for November 22nd. I may share it here later. I am still doing some editing on it.

We did have the leftover soup for lunch. We had such a big breakfast.  Later I worked on shredding again. I should be able to get that finished this next week.  Bob came over in the evening and we went over to Braums for a treat.  he left at 8:00 and Missy and I watched TV for awhile and then went to bed at 9:00.

No comments: