Friday, November 20, 2015

Friday Again and Oversleeping

Well, it was cold last night and I had turned the furnace down so I slept so well last night that I overslept.  That's always a good thing. I went to bed at 9:00.

I feel like fixing chili today it is so chilly.  I think I have the makings too. And we have Bob's pie that he brought for yesterday's lunch.

I also need to do some laundry again. Other than that, I have very little planned for today.  I may go to Bartlesville just to get out of town.  I also have a brown top I need to take back to Goodies to exchange. I thought it was 3/4 sleeved but it was short sleeved.  For winter, I need the longer sleeve. I bought this Tuesday on sale in Independence.

More after lunch...

Bob came over this morning before his exercise class and told me he had "operated" on his ingrown toenail and found it had grown into a spiral in the corner. He made an appointment with a podiatrist in Independence and wanted me to go with him to help him fill out the paperwork for his visit. We went up early to eat at Great China and also let me exchange a t-shirt I had bought at Goody's.  It was short sleeved and I wanted 3/4 sleeved for fall and winter. While he was here, I changed the filter in my furnace too. It was getting pretty dirty. 

He had the surgery on his toe this afternoon and the doctor said it was already mildly infected. He gave him a prescription for an antibiotic and he has to go back the next two Monday mornings for the doctor to see how it's coming along. He was going to wash his car now and also get gas and then stop at the Medicine Shoppe and get the gauze squares and tape to keep it bandaged.  He will be back later to watch Brooks and Shields on PBS with their analysis of the news if it doesn't hurt him when it wakes up.. 

No comments: