Monday, November 16, 2015

Monday House Cleaning Day

Today I will clean house. I changed my house cleaning day back to Monday after I gave up my job.

I slept well last night...again. Maybe my "hard to sleep" days are gone at last. My hands hurt most of the time and I have a hard time sleeping if they hurt at night. My hands have never recovered from my days doing that inventory at the library. Between clicking that scanner and holding those big books open while I scan the bar codes, my hand took a beating.

I will need to go to the market sometime this week. My list is growing. We are going to eat the rest of the potato soup for lunch today.  We will have crackers and cheese with it and perhaps some fruit and cookies for dessert.  Tomorrow I will need to go to Independence to take the cakes up and also have my hair done. If Bob goes with my, we will eat at Big Cheese. If not, we will have the rest of our hamburger pie. While we are up there, I may go to their Wal Mart market.

I haven't heard from either of my boys for a couple of weeks. They are probably very busy.

More later....

I got the bathroom and the kitchen floors done and am now waiting for the floors to dry so I can finish the wiping down of the cabinets and vacuuming the carpets. 

Back to the cleaning of the apartment.





No comments: