Thursday, February 4, 2016

Thursday and Alliance Meeting

I will attend the Ministerial Alliance meeting at noon today. It's a lunch meeting. I used to be their secretary treasurer for years but had to give it up when I went back to work. Now that I am no longer working, I rejoined in November.

I slept fairly well last night. I had a hard time staying up until 9:00. I was very tired. I don't know why since all I did in the afternoon was to go to game day at the senior center.  I gave Bob the last piece of the lemon bars I made for the game day treats. 

Today I will not fix lunch. I gave Bob a serving and a half of the hamburger pie and then gave the rest to Bobby and Karan. Tomorrow, we will have hamburgers and french fries. That's our unhealthy lunch.

I need to go to our Walmart today. I am getting quite a grocery list now.

Saturday we plan to go to Bartlesville and eat at McCalister's. Then we will walk the mall. We just want to get out of town for the day. I really don't care for winter with it's cold weather. In summer, I can tend my flower beds and flower pots. As soon as it warms up again,I want to take the blower and blow the leaves away from the east side of my apartment.  They pile up around the air conditioner as well as smother the grass on that side. I used to rake them up and bag them but I simply can't do that anymore. It's too labor intensive.

More later....

Scott, my younger son, posted this photo on his facebook page. Maybe it's the mirror they are going to use in their master bathroom. I'll have to check and see.





I'll add any new information I discover. Yes, it's the bathroom mirror.

I guess the outside of the house will look like this.

 

He said it was to be Mediterranean style. 

Bob came over a little after 5:00 and stayed until 7:00. We had a bowl of black walnut ice cream he bought at Braums. It was delicious.

When he went home I took my bath and Missy and I watched old TV shows.

We went to bed at 9:00.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yup that is the style and color...Mediterranean with the brown gables and brown roof.

Margie's Musings said...

I see! That should be lovely!