Friday, March 11, 2016

Friday and Exercises Again

I slept really well last night and got up shortly after 5:00, made my bed and dressed and got my makeup on before I went in to feed Missy and eat my own breakfast.

She is wanting to go outside now but it's still dark out there and I never take her out in the dark.  I have convinced her that we will go out later. It's 57 degrees out there so I will need a sweater.  Surely she won't want to stay out in that cold weather.

I will pick Bob up for exercises this morning. We may go to Utopia for coffee afterward if Marilyn wants to do that. She mentioned it yesterday.

I went by to take chicken to Bobby and Karan yesterday afternoon and Bobby was sitting in a wheelchair watching TV. He looked much better. He still did not know me but I'm not surprised.  They will not be able to go to Living the Questions group Sunday evening. Bobby is not that much better.

We will have spaghetti and garlic bread for lunch. We will have green beans and salad with it. I have fruit for dessert with cookies.

More later....

I've been to exercises and back again.  Now I'm about ready to start lunch in about 15 minutes.

We had lunch and I took a bowl of spaghetti and some garlic toast to Bobby. He loves spaghetti.  Sheri, Karan's daughter is there this weekend to help her with Bobby so Karan can get away for awhile. She has a hair appointment at 1:15.

I will go through some more of my things and get another box of stuff out for the rummage sale.  I will take it to the senior center after 4:00 this afternoon. They will open tomorrow for the rummage sale.

Tonight I will take it easy.

I took three boxes of  "stuff" to the senior center this afternoon. We will eat our breakfast in the morning and then get up to the senior center for the sale. It will be interesting to see how much I have to box back up and bring back to the apartment. I covered three fourth of the table Bob and I share. I gave him $2 of his $5 back. He didn't have as much as he thought he did.

We came back to my apartment in time to watch the news. Bob went home a little early. He was very tired. He will pick me up at 7:20 for breakfast in the morning.

I took my bath and Missy and I watched TV until 9:00 and then we went to bed.

No comments: