Saturday, March 12, 2016

Saturday and the Rummage Sale

This morning is the rummage sale at 8:00 but first Bob will pick me up at 6:20 to go to breakfast at Eggberts.

I slept well last night.

I am watching the CBS news this morning and the news of the morning is the chaos at the Trump event after Trump cancelled it because of violence.  What a mess! A member of the CBS news team was knocked down and arrested by a violent policeman who handcuffed him and took him to jail. He was later released.  That's Chicago for you but primarily it's the Trump campaign culture. He violently orders people to be thrown out of his events and that encourages a mob action.

More later....

Bob and I both went to the rummage sale. I sold quite a bit and made $39.00 He sold most of his too.
We gave Keith B. our table at 10:20  and left.   I came home and put away everything I had left.
I gave the baking ware to Delores. She really wanted it. I was never going to use it anyhow.

Then I took Missy outside for awhile.

Bob suggested going up to Independence for Big Cheese lunch so we may do that if he was serious. He was and we did. As always, it was good. We came back by way of the Tyro road...just for a change. We got back home about 3:00.

More later..

The box I used to carry my stuff to the rummage sale was large enough to handle my CPU so I located the air bubbles and bubble wrap and packed it as well as I could.  I will call Fed X tomorrow and see if I can get it picked up and sent to Keith for reformatting and reinstalling the operating system.  There is no great rush. I am getting by with the two laptops so far.  I am so fortunate to have him able to do all that for me.

Bob didn't come back this evening. We were both very tired. I watched TV until 8:30 and then Missy and I went to bed.

No comments: