Sunday, March 6, 2016

A Busy Sunday

This is a busy day. I made my coffeecake and iced it for the Church School class this morning before I picked Bob up for Church.

After church Bob and Phyllis F. and I went over to Cherryvale to the Just Us buffet restaurant and had lunch.  It was good, as always.

Now I will do my newsletters and get them ready for the mail.

Afterward I will read. The wind is blowing 35 miles per hour out there so I am very glad I got all the leaves bagged up last evening.

Missy was very glad to see me back home from church. She gets lonely, I'm sure.

This evening Bob will be over to read the newspaper and watch 60 Minutes...if it's on.  Sometimes there is a basketball game on Sunday evening.  Then 60 Minutes runs late.

More later...

I got the newsletters finished and printed off just about the time Bob came to read the Sunday paper. It's 4:30 now and I might have time to make my peanut butter cookies. We are completely out of cookies. Life doesn't go on without cookies.

I will give it a try. More later....

I developed a backache on the way home from Cherryvale and I took an Aleve to aleve it. That worked!

Bob came over about 5:00 and we watched the rest of the old movie,  ET, while waiting for the 60 Minutes show to come on.  I baked peanut butter cookies during the commercials. We watched the movie while there was a basketball game going at 5:00.  We watched 60 minutes and then he went home at 7:00.

Missy and I tried to stay up to watch a special but I was just too tired. We went to bed at 8:30.

No comments: