Friday, May 6, 2016

Friday and Exercises

I slept fitfully last night. I awoke a couple of times but I had a hard time initially just getting to sleep. That's unusual for me. I usually can get to sleep pretty easily but it's staying asleep that's my usual problem. Anyhow, I got up shortly before 5:00 and got myself ready for the day.

I will go to exercise class this morning.

We will have a ham and potato casserole for lunch ..with a veggie and a salad. I will get some fruit for dessert or make pudding.

Later, I will try to get Bob's addresses programmed into his new phone. The tech didn't do that yesterday. I guess the only thing he did was just activate it. He didn't even set up the voice mail. If I can't manage it, he will have to go back to US Cellular and get Josh to do it.

Later this afternoon, I will go back up to the Boy's and Girls Club and see how the Cinco de Mayo celebration is going. I will leave them a PINCH brochure.

We went to Utopia after exercise class for coffee and a cinnamon roll. They are always good and they only have them twice a month on the first and third Fridays.   I came right home afterward and started our lunch.

More later....

Fed X came awhile ago and I received more flowers...this time from Scott and Ginger. These are miniature  roses and can be planted in the flowerbed John made for me when they finish blooming. They are so pretty!  I love miniature roses. I had two bushes of them over on Catalina where I lived in my own home. They bloomed beautifully for ten years. When these finish blooming, I'll plant them.

My kids are so thoughtful! I am delighted!

Aren't they cute!! They came with that little picket fence holder and a flowerpot with peat moss and planting soil in it.  I also got a deposit in my bank account from my eldest, Keith, and his wife, Esther, today. I appreciate them so much too.  What an early Mother's Day!

More later....

We had our scalloped potatoes and ham casserole for lunch with peas and coleslaw salad. It was good. I took some of it over to Marilyn R.  Bob will take the rest home for a supper. We had our pudding and cookies for dessert.

More even later...

They're working on the driveway  at Scott and Ginger's new home.




Isn't that neat!

Bob came back over to pay some bills and after he finished with his notebook, I ran Glary Utilities to clean it up.

He stayed until about 6:30 and then went home to watch Jazz on PBS. I took my bath and prepared to sit in the recliner with Missy. I watched it until 9:15 when I just had to give up and go to bed.

No comments: