Saturday, May 7, 2016

Saturday and Breakfast Out

This morning I will pick up Bob for breakfast at Sirloin Stockade.  I got up about 4:30 this morning.  I just couldn't sleep any longer.

I got dressed after making my bed and making up my face. Then Missy and I came in to the kitchen to get her breakfast.  I am washing and drying her bathmat. She missed the litter box this morning but wet on the bathmat it sets on. I have the bath mat and her recliner afghan in the dryer now. If that's the worst thing she does as she gets older, I can live with that.

I am not sure what I will do today. It is supposed to be a beautiful day and I really hate to just stay home. I could get sandpaper and begin sanding that table I want to put in my kitchen under the window.  I'll mull that over. I do need to vacuum my bedroom today. That's the one room I never got done this week.

More later...

Breakfast was good and I didn't eat anything else until 2:30 when Bob came by and we went to Arby's and split a roast beef sandwich and curly fries.

I have been reading this afternoon. Betty did get our lawn mowed though and he did a nice job too.  I am happy about that. It was looking really rough after two weeks. I may have Bob bring his mower home from church so I can mow between Betty's nephew's mowing.

It's 6:30 and Bob hasn't come back again so maybe he isn't coming back this evening. I've had my Chai Latte and would like to take my bath.

2 comments:

Deb @ Frugal Little Bungalow said...

I hope that you enjoyed your breakfast, that Missy behaves, and that you have a wonderful Mother's Day :)

Margie's Musings said...

Thank you, Deb. I intend to do that! I hope you have a great one too.