Monday, June 20, 2016

Monday and Lunch Here

I don't think I'm going back to exercise class just yet. I still have this nagging cough don't really want to be around people too much. I don't think I'm contagious but...who knows?

I slept well last night...probably because of exhaustion. It was a big day and having the "small" group last night was a blessing.  I just packed too much into that day. I drove over to Cherryvale for lunch yesterday after church with a group, Then I went to the market to buy groceries. After that...after carrying them in and putting them away, I baked my dessert for last evening and then did the congregation's newsletters.  The group came at 7:00 and they left at almost 9:00. I went straight to my bath and to bed.

Today I will fix tuna cakes for lunch. I have some saved leftover boiled potatoes from last week and I will fry them and we will have a veggie and Bob's salad.  I have plenty of dessert left from last night. I also have John and Leslie's peaches.  I would have to peel and slice them though. I will do that later in the week.

Tomorrow is my hair day and by then I also will probably have Juanita's checkbook to balance.  Also, I need to look for a birthday gift for Leslie. Her birthday is the 1st of July. She will be 59.  She was born in 1957. My children are all senior citizens. :) She is my middle child.  Bob will probably go with me and visit his sister while I am at Juanita's. Then we will have lunch at Great China, I imagine.

More later...

We had our lunch today and before that I worked on Sunday's sermon.  I think it is finished.
I took some of the cherry pie dessert over to Marilyn R, my neighbor. She has not felt well in ages. She stays in the house and sews and does jigsaw puzzles. ..out of the heat.

I have paid some bills and now will go read awhile this afternoon.

More even later...

Karan called about 2:30 and was home.  I went over to try to figure out what was wrong with her printer. It wouldn't print.  It was needing a driver compatible with Windows 10. We downloaded one from the Microsoft off the internet and that fixed it.  She was very pleased  and I was happy I could help.

I read this afternoon. It was very hot.

More even later...

Bob came over this evening and stayed until 7:00. After he left, I took my bath and read awhile until I got sleepy and then went to bed. 

No comments: