Friday, August 26, 2016

Friday and Exercises Again

I slept well last night...for a change.  I did get up before 4:45 but have myself ready for the day now. Missy is patiently waiting for her breakfast and I will also fix my own in a few minutes. She will be begging me to go outside soon enough. I never take her out in the dark. So it doesn't get light until 6:30 anymore and we have to wait until then.

Bob and I have decided to eat out today. I get very tired of trying to figure out what to have for dinner. Every once in awhile we just have to eat out. It's been awhile since we've eaten at El Pueblito so we may go there this noon.

I will go on to exercises today and just try to be careful of my right arm. The rotator cuff gets very sore if I'm not careful.

I don't know whether we got rain last night or not. It was forecast.  More later...

Well, we had our breakfasts and eventually went outside at 6:30. We hadn't been out ten minutes and Missy began growling and hissing. I looked but didn't see a thing. Finally, though, I saw that little cat that looks a lot like her scurrying along across the street. She must have smelled him because I couldn't see him until he moved out in sight, He soon disappeared though Missy was too uncertain to be out any longer. She is lying here behind me on the daybed...her outside time cut short because of that little Tom cat.  Oh well...there will be other days.  She has to feel safe.

More even later...

I went down to visit Wayne, my former landlord, when we returned from exercise class. He is 96 and really needs the company. We had a nice visit. Marilyn came in while I was there and we had even more of a visit.   I got home just in time for Bob to pick me up for lunch.

The swimming pool pavers going in now.

 
Isn't that neat? I'm going to gross everyone out by taking my swimming suit!

Here's another view!
 

Really neat pool and pavers around it. maybe it will be finished by the time I go down there.

Bob and I went to eat lunch and then I came home to read. He came to do a small load of laundry. The washers at his apartment building won't do "small" loads so he does those here.

He will be back shortly to watch the news. I just returned from Walmart where I bought a few things I needed. I forgot the ink cartridges. Darn!

Well, more later....

No comments: