Sunday, August 21, 2016

Sunday...and Church

I slept well again last night and got up at 4:45. Missy, my cat, was already up. I am dressed now and ready for church. But before I go, I will eat my breakfast and feed Missy.. She will want to go out on the carport too. We can do that for awhile after it gets light.

We plan to go over to "Just Us" at Cherryvale for lunch again after church.

But right now, I'd better get our breakfasts. More later...

Well, we had our breakfasts and even went outside but it's 56 degrees out there and even with a jacket, it was too chilly for me for very long. Besides that. Missy felt she had to roam over to Marilyn's carport and I had to go fetch her back. It got to be too much of a hassle and I soon brought her back in. She was not a happy kitty but I am now just fine without my jacket.

Bob is bringing his banana nut bread to the church school class today so I have not had to bake this morning. I will have to bake tomorrow because this is our week to take the cakes to Independence. And Juanita just called and she has her bank statement. After I get my hair done, I will go by and balance her check book while Bob is visiting his sister, Betty. Then we will go to Big Cheese for lunch. That's Tuesday.

Tomorrow, I plan to have a ham and potato casserole for lunch. I will fix a veggie and Bob will bring a salad. I will have pudding and cookies for dessert.

More later...

We did go to "Just Us" after church today. There were three of us.  Phyllis has hurt her foot somehow and cannot be on it for awhile.

After lunch, we took Karan back to the church to pick up her car and then came on back to Coffeyville. Bob dropped me off and I spent the afternoon on the congregational newsletter and working on some of my files.

It's shortly after 4:00 now and I will finish this up and get back to it later.

Bob came over at 5:20 and stayed until 6:00 to watch the news.I took my bath and Missy and I watched TV until 9:00, when we went to bed.

No comments: