Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Tuesday and My Hairdo also Cakes Again

I will leave a little early this morning to take the cakes up to Independence to the First Christian Church. I will stop by and pick up Bob's and then stop at the church and pick up Sue's and Phyllis'. They left theirs in the freezer at church a couple of weeks ago. I'll drop off the cakes before going to my hair appointment.  Bob has a 10:30 appointment with Toyota. When he had his oil changed, they noted it was down a bit. They wanted him to drive 200 or 300 miles and then they want to check it again to see if it is burning oil.

I will pick him up at Quality Toyota.  Then we will go shopping at the Walmart store up there for basic school supplies for him. I spent $60 on filling my two backpacks yesterday and I don't think he can afford to do that. I can't either but what's done is done. Until I checked out, I had no idea I had spent that much. And I didn't get everything on the list either.  Between 9:20, when my hair is finished and 10:00, when I pick him up at Toyota, I will look around at the hardware store.

Missy and I have been out on the carport since 6:15 and it's 7:15 now. I think she wants to get a bit of food and a drink of water. She is pestering me about it. Back soon!

O.K. that was it all right. She's back out now.

I didn't sleep worth a darn last night. I woke up at 1:15 and never did get back to sleep except in little patches.  I got up at 4:45 this morning.

I may run down to Bartlesville this morning after lunch.  I need hamburger patties.

More later....

I did get the hamburger patties and got back fairly early.  About 5:00 Bob came over for popcorn and to watch the news.  He left at 6:30 and I took my bath and watched TV for about an hour or two . I went to bed ay 8:45. I was exhausted.


No comments: