Sunday, October 2, 2016

Sunday and I Preside at Church

I did not sleep well last night. My right arm ached most of the night even though I took two Aleve before I went to bed. The Aleve just doesn't always cut it.  I had my flu shot on Friday and I asked the nurse to put it in the right arm. I sure didn't want both arms sore. Sure enough, the arm got sore but at least I was used to that one being sore.

I finally got up and dressed about 5:00 AM. I am ready for church now.  I will go feed Missy and myself next and then get the newspaper and read it before it gets light. She will want to go outside then.

Phyllis called last night. She is out of her boot now and went back to work yesterday. She wants to pick Bob and me up for church today. I told her that wasn't necessary but she wanted to pay us back for picking her up while her foot was in that boot and she could not drive.  I texted Bob about it and he agreed we needed to let her do that. We will probably let her drive us over to Cherryvale for lunch too. She is such a sweetheart.

I'd better got get our breakfasts. Missy is being very patient. More later...

We had our breakfast and I took her out briefly but it was chilly and she wanted back in very soon. I don't know how she will handle fall and winter after being used to going out this summer.

Church went fine and Phyllis and Bob and I went to Cherryvale to eat at "Just Us". Afterward Phyllis brought me home and I got the newsletters out and read the rest of the afternoon. Bob came over for the news and 60 Minutes and then went home. I took my bath and sat in the recliner with Missy until bedtime.   

No comments: