Saturday, February 11, 2017

Saturday and Breakfast Out

I slept very well last night. I awoke at midnight and went to the bathroom but went right back to sleep and slept until nearly 5:00 when I got up, made the bed and got myself ready for the day. I will pick up Bob at 6:45 and we will go to Eggberts for breakfast.

I don't really have a plan for today. I may strip my bed and wash the bedding. It depends on how I feel after breakfast. I have been feeling well except for getting so tired. I guess that's all a part of the healing process. I am just not used to naps and resting all afternoon.

More later...Missy is patiently waiting for her breakfast.

Well I fed Missy and later picked up Bob for breakfast at Eggberts. It was good and filling too.

When I got home I stripped my bed and changed it and washed the sheets and pillow cases.  Then I remade the bed with some older sheets that were in better shape. So now everything is done. Wednesday I dusted with polish, Thursday I scrubbed the vinyl floors and Friday I vacuumed the carpets. Now everything is nice and clean.

It's only 9:50 and I don't know what I will do the rest of the day.

So more later....

Bob came by about an hour ago and asked me to go to Independence with him for a Big Cheese Pizza. We just had one on Tuesday but you really can't get enough Big Cheese pizza.  Of course, I said "yes!"

Now I will lay on the sofa and get some rest. More later...

Later Missy and I went outside in the 780 degree weather. What a winter! She was so glad to get to go out again. She lay in the dead grass and rolled around happily.  Finally Jeannie came out so she went back in the house. Jeannie is a stranger to her and she is leery of strangers. Jeanie lives in the very next apartment of the fourplex from mine. Strange cat!

I did get some rest this afternoon and later Bob came to watch the news. When he left I took my shower and washed my hair. These showers ruin my hairdos. I will be so glad when I can bathe again. 

Image may contain: tree, sky, house, plant, grass, outdoor and nature

This is the latest photo of my son and daughter-in-law's new home. 

About 9:00, Missy and I went to bed. 

2 comments:

Galla Creek said...

Hope you have a joyful weekend. A good night's rest is a precious thing.

Margie's Musings said...

Yes, it is! Thanks for the good wishes, Sister Three!