Thursday, February 16, 2017

Thursday and Lunch at Sirloin Stockade


I slept pretty well last night. I finally got up at 4:45 and got myself ready for the day. Then I fixed my breakfasts and Missy's.

As soon as the optometrist office was open, I went to Caney and picked up my contact lenses. Then I came home and worked on getting the boxes ready for the rummage sale at the senior center and got them priced.

After lunch at Sirloin Stockade I came home and lay down for a rest awhile.

Keith called to tell me he had put Bob's notebook in the mail. He put Windows 8 on it and Microsoft Office 2010 too. It should be here next week. Bob will give it or sell it to Denise when it comes. His Dell, the one Scott gave me, works very well for Bob. It now has Freecell on it too. Bob likes to play Freecell.

When I got up from my rest I baked cookies again. It's almost 3:00 now and I am resting again.

More later....

Karan called. Isabell's daughter, Camille, called and wants a couple f elders to come administer to her with oil.  Isabell is in the hospital at Parsons with COPD and is in really bad shape. Karan and I drove over there and anointed her with oil and prayed over her.  I really don't think she will make it. She is on oxygen and her heart and kidneys are failing.  I imagine we will be asked to do a funeral one day soon. Isabell is my age...in fact one month younger. But she looks like Methuselah...poor woman. She has had terrible health for years.

When I got home, Bob was here watching the news and being company for Missy. he had a few cookies and we watched TV until 7:00 when he went home.   Then I took my shower and lay with Missy on the sofa for an hour or so. I think I went to bed at 8:30.

No comments: