Friday, August 18, 2017

Friday and Exercises Again

I slept really well last night and feel like a new person today. I was exhausted last night and had a terrible headache. I don't recall ever having anything but sinus headaches in the past.

I noticed my watch battery was down this morning so I made a fast trip out to Walmart to get one installed. Luckily Keith had put some money in my account. The cost, even at Walmart, has really gone up. Then I stopped at the bank for money. I was down to $5.00.

I will pick up Bob for exercises this morning and we may go to Utopia afterward too. We plan to have our leftover roast for lunch.

I will get back to this later...It's time to pick up Bob for exercises.

We went to exercises and afterward went to Utopia for cinnamon rolls and coffee and Utopiachino.   So we will have a later lunch. I am full and so is Bob.

More later...

We did have a later lunch and it was fine. We took the leftover  roast to Marilyn.

I got my mail and got my new ATM card with the chip in it. I activated it and then went over to Rutledge's and they showed me  their art collections. Sylvia is an artist and a very good one.

When I got home my paper was here. I read it and then did the crossword puzzle.

Bob is due her in 15 minutes. He comes and watches the news here.  Tonight we will watch Brooks and Shields on PBS.

More later...

After Bob left I  took my bath and watched TV with Missy until 9:00 and then I took my Zzzquil and went to bed.


No comments: