Saturday, August 19, 2017

Saturday and Breakfast Out

I slept wonderfully last night and didn't wake up until 6:00...late for me. I got Missy fed and got myself ready for breakfast out with Bob. We both had the Silver Dollar Special.

After he took me home, I did a load of laundry and later called Karan to see if she would like to go to Bartlesville with me. I had not been there for a long time. She and I went to pick up her meds at the Prescription Shop and then left for Bartlesville. There we went by Lowe's to check out the progress of the new shopping center. It looks like it will be opening the last of August. It will also have a TJ Maxx.

We stopped at Eastland Center so Karan could shop for two new recliners. She found what she was looking for there and took some swatches home to check for colors. She will do a special order to get the cover she wants. Then I stopped at QT to get gas.

We went to eat at McCalister's but they were closed for remodeling. So we went downtown to Pies and More but they were closed on Saturday. We ended up eating lunch at the old Martin's building and had a Reuben sandwich. It was very good but I took half of mine home for Bob. He loves Reuben sandwiches..

We had a good visit.  So more later...

When I got home I laid down with Missy and watched TV and rested. At 5:30  or so, Bob came over to watch the news and read the Journal. He left at 6:00 and I took my bath and got ready for bed. I laid down with Missy again and we watched TV until 9:00 when we went to bed.

No comments: