Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Wednesday and Exercises


I went to bed at 9:30 after taking a Melatonin tablet. That didn't work by 10:30 so I finally took a Zzzquil capsule. After awhile that put me to sleep. I woke up once in the night and got right back to sleep. I slept until 5:00.

I sold a book on Amazon last night. I will need to get it into the mail this morning. Every once in awhile I sell a book. You have to get it in the mail within two days. Then in two weeks you get your money deposited into your account.

I got myself ready for my day right away. I will go to exercises this morning but before I leave I will put a roast in the slow cooker with potatoes and carrots. I have some of Bob's coleslaw from yesterday so we will finish that off. I also have two puddings for dessert with a cookie.

After it gets light out I will take Missy out for awhile. It is forecast for rain tonight so this morning may our last chance to go outside.

More later...

I took Missy out for about ten minutes but then she wanted to come back in. I can't figure her out.

I went over to the market and bought a small package of carrots  and two onions and that cost me over $5.00. The cost of groceries has become sky high. It's almost time for the CBS news and I am curious about what damage Trump has done overnight.

So...more later.

I went to the post office before the exercise class and sent off that book. Then I went on to exercise class.

The roast was very good. After I cleaned up after it I got ready to go out to Asbury Village for the game.

There's a lot of discussion about the president's remarks yesterday and I'm not surprised.

Afterward I went out to church to see if we caught any mice in the traps I set yesterday. We didn't.

When I got home, Bob was here and had given Missy her treats. We watched the CBS news and then went over to Brahms to have an ice cream cone.

After that, he went home.

I took my bath and got ready for bed. We are under a storm warning tonight. It's only 7:30 so I have awhile before my 9:00 bedtime.


No comments: