Monday, November 27, 2017

A Disturbing Night

answer it.I was sleeping well again until Missy came in and gave that tiny" Mew" that she does when there's a problem. Sure enough, she had wet on the bathmat under her litter box again. Now both mats are wet. In the morning, I will put them both in the washer and do what little laundry I have to do with them.
Bob will have to contend with that when he comes over to feed her and empty the "stuff" out of the litter box while I am gone. In the meanwhile, I was never able to get back to sleep for thinking about whether the new notebook was going to work for my banking. Sure enough, I got up and came in and rebooted it and signed on to it. But I could not access the bank but it was because it was temporarily "unavailable" so I will try again in the morning. I need to be able to pay my bills online while I am in Florida. I leave Wednesday. John is going to come to take me to the airport. I have left a check for Bob to take to the drive through on the first of December.

I hope to get some more sleep but I imagine the sleep is all gone now.

More later...in the morning. It's 3:00 AM now. I will go back to bed and try to get some sleep.

How about that! I got back to sleep and slept until 6:00. Now I will get dressed and feed myself and Missy.

Well, our breakfasts are over and we even made a small trip outside. It's too cold for Missy though. And David's son pulled in across the street and she doesn't like anything strange going on while she's out there. So...we came back in. It's 46 degrees out there right now.

I tried the bank again with my new notebook and it went right in fine. So..I feel a lot better about taking it with me.

Missy wanted up on the daybed while I am doing my blog so she is watching me at should height....and taking her morning bath.

I have the bathmats...both of them..in the dryer right now.  They won't stay clean. Missy has just begun wetting on them on a regular basis anymore. It's her age, I'm sure. She's never done that before but she is going to be 15 years old in March.

I will go on to exercise class this morning. I missed both Wednesday and Friday last week. I have to be home between 1:00 and 3:00 this afternoon for the Fed X pickup of the Cox DVR.

More later...

It's 3:25 and I finally just called Fed X. They say the pickup will be tomorrow instead of today. I will be in Independence until 12:00 tomorrow. After I get my hair done and cut I will go over to Juanita's and balance her checkbook.  Then pick up Bob at Betty's and we will go eat at Big Cheese. I will leave the package out where they can find it. They say I don't need to be home to get it picked up. Maybe I will be home before they come. Bob has a dental appointment at 2:00 so we need to be back by then.

I will pack tomorrow afternoon for my trip. John will take me to Tulsa to catch my plane. He will pick me up at 9:00 in the morning on Wednesday.  The plane doesn't leave until 12:30 but I am supposed to be there two hours early. It's 72 miles to Tulsa.

I still don't have Phyllis' cake. I have called three times to tell her that I am now home...always was. I just can't always get my phone to answer. I have been over to US Cellular once already about how difficult it is to get the phone so I can answer it.

I finally got Phyllis's cake. She had been out of town all day but she brought it right over when I called.

Bob came over shortly after 5:00 to watch the Tulsa news and the CBS news. When he left, I took my bath and put my PJs on and laid on the sofa with Missy and watched a movie. At 9:00 Missy and I both went to bed.

No comments: