Friday, December 1, 2017

Friday and House Cleaning Day

I slept really well last night again. Scott must have awaken early and had his coffee and gone on to work so he can get off early. I checked and his car was gone. I dressed and got myself ready for the day. 

I have had my oatmeal and coffee and am now brewing my Chai. I have let Eddy, the cat, and Chloe, the dog, out to do their things. They are both very nice well behaved animals.  Chloe is lying here nearby watching me type on the computer.

The cleaning lady will be here today. She comes from St. Simons island. She is well paid for her trip. Ginger has had her for years. When she moved here from St. Simons island, she convinced the cleaning lady to come all this way to clean for her.

Tomorrow is my 82nd birthday. 

I will read my book after I watch the news on TV. It's almost 6:00 now.

More later......

I read while the sun shined out on the porch. The cleaning ladies (the regular and her niece) cleaned while I was outside.

They did a great job with the cleaning. The house shines!

Then Scott came home about 11:30 and he took me to a great Mexican restaurant for lunch. We both brought some home. They always serve more then anyone can eat.

More later...

We watched movies all afternoon and evening. We also had a bowl of ice cream and polished that off.

We both went to bed at 9:00. Exhausted.


6 comments:

marlu said...

Let me be the first to wish you a Happy Birthday! I admire your active life and all that you do for others.

Margie's Musings said...

Thank you, Marlu. I don't know what I do for others though. I am having a great time though.

Charles C Hagaman said...

Commercial cleaning and residential cleaning in Corpus Christi, TX delivered with the highest of professionalism and care for your home or office janitorial service Corpus Christi

Nina Athena said...

Thank you for sharing the insight! Your article is very helpful and informative. I would like to read more updates from you.

Precision Water Blaster

Unknown said...

Wow. Thank you very much for sharing this informative and useful post. Cleaning is something we just do not love but it is really very essential in our daily life.
I am pretty sure that you will not find much concrete information of different types of cleaning product which we require on daily basis. Drain cleaning is one of them.
In my blog I have tried my level best to give an honest review for best drain cleaners available on the market.

Felisha Etter said...

Wow that is really a great post (review) to share. I really do like your review post.

Lesson Pros Learn Online Guitar,Violin, Fiddle, Bass & Mandolin Lessons.
Thank You very Much For Reading comment. You Can want to Go visit our Website > Online Banjo Lessons