Saturday, December 2, 2017

Saturday and My Birthday

I slept well again last night.

I got up about 4:30 and got myself dressed and ready for the day. I had my oatmeal for breakfast and fed the animals and after that, I watched the movie about the McDonald's restaurant.

I don't know what the day will bring. Scott went out awhile ago and ran. He's back now and has talked to Ginger on the phone.

More later....

For my birthday, we went into Jacksonville and  shopped...rather, Scott shopped. He also bought us some gourmet coffee at a coffee shop.

We walked around several blocks and enjoyed the beautiful day. 

We got back to the house and had chili for dinner later in the afternoon.  Then at 8:00, we watched the Ohio State/Wisconsin football game. Ohio State just scraped by and won. We stayed up until after midnight to see the end. 

4 comments:

Ellen D. said...

Happy Birthday and best wishes for a splendid year!!

Galla Creek said...

Happy birthday, Margie!!

Betty said...

Happy Birthday, Margie.

Margie's Musings said...

Thank you...all three of you! Thanks too for visiting my blog!